What's this I'm hearing that people have been asking about my where...abouts? I'm here if that's what you want to know. The concern is unnecessary; nonethelesss, I appreciate it. To tell the truth, I'm not entirely well (When have I ever been, anyway?), but I'm okay. I think.
It's such a bummer that I have no Internet connection in Pampanga. Technically, I have, but my PC isn't working yet (Jay, help! I'm willing to bring my CPU there in Cavite. *Winks*) At least, television is there to keep the boredom out of my skull. At the most, the semester is finally over. Actually, I force-ended mine a bit earlier. How? By fleeing and never looking back.
Going back to TV, what have caught my interest are two series that have started recently, the Koreanovela "A Rosy Life" and the JDrama "Beautiful Life". If you're for tearjerkers like "Stairway to Heaven" *sighs*, the former is a must-see. The plot is promising; the lead female actor is effective; I can't wait to cry my heart out.
If you think you've got enough drama in your life than you can handle, try "Beautiful Life" (BL) starring the beautiful Kimura Takuya (Oh my, he's so fvcking hot!) You don't know how much I, out of suppressed kilig, hyperventilate and squeak each time I see him on TV. It's quite embarrassing actually. Haha. Unlike in "Good Luck!!" and in the picture below, he sports a bushy hairstyle. He reminds me of Won Bin circa 2000. Dreamy eyes, plump lips, and all. Sigh.

I'm too lazy to find a better picture.
---
My new motto in life: Keep trying.
I don't care about anything
Even if I'm running a little late in the morning
I'm gonna try my best
How many times have I stupidly
Got my hopes up? There are no barriers
That's why I keep trying
My new motto in life: Keep trying.
I don't care about anything
Even if I'm running a little late in the morning
I'm gonna try my best
How many times have I stupidly
Got my hopes up? There are no barriers
That's why I keep trying
---
P.S.: We have a new puppy in the house. It's white, fluffy, and most of all, adorable (much like this exhibitionist). Kawaii!
2 comments:
yikee.maraming nagmamahal kay ivan! :P
i would like to think wala.
para mas malungkot ang buhay.
Post a Comment