Monday, July 31, 2006

Mojackulapo

My life is a bore and I've run dry of creative juices. This poor blog has not been getting enough attention; it's being neglected, even. By me. I need inspiration. Sad to say even Elle Bee Doo can't provide that for me. Does that qualify him as my white elephant? How about yellow, you know? Do you think that was racist? Am I making sense? Who cares anyway? I'm digressing.

I think I am surrounded by boring people who then rub their boringness onto me. Now, I feel as bland as the colored water which they pass off as orange juice or iced tea. You know, the one usually served during poorly funded org assemblies. Or maybe it's the weather. To hell with humidity and dampness, I'm starting to look like a fungus. A millisecond passes, and now, I am, er, we are a million fungi. And still multiplying. Exponentializing? Just bonk me in the head.

Bonk bonk, he bonked me down
Bonk bonk, I hit the ground
Bonk bonk, that awful sound
Bonk bonk, my bonker bonked me down

Now, I leave things hanging and change the topic. I defy logical, coherent writing.

Wish me luck, I just might have a dinner with Elle Bee Doo on Tuesday night. It wouldn't be just the two of us, of course; it'd be a group thingy. I pray that the bitch wouldn't tag along. If you know what's good for you, better back off, bitch! Please excuse me, my delusions carry me away sometimes. Make that most of the time.

Gosh, it's already 4AM. Zzzzzz. ~__~;

1 comment:

Goddess Levs said...

haha! too bad, he didn't come. :( pero better na din kesa dumating siya with the bitch.hehe