Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pormalan

Sheeet! I accidentally edited my "Demodem" post to this! Sheeet! Bobo, bobo, bobo!

CWTS

Prof. Jardiolin was still calling the roll (I've just invented a phrase here), but, unfortunately, she was already shouting out the "V" surnames when I came in class today. It was only a ten-minute tardiness on my part, but, as far as she's concerned, it was counted as an absence. Sh*t. And she allows only three absences. Exceed that and she'll give you an "F".

I wouldn't have attended anymore the class since I was already marked absent if not for the reason that all the groups were to report their CWTS project concepts. Besides, I went through a lot of trouble dressing myself in business attire it would have been a waste, my yuppie bs look, if I didn't stay.

CE Applicants' Orientation

App, App, and Defer Away! Ain't I brilliant? Okay, fine. Ain't my ideas brilliant? Yes, my ideas brilliant. Please let me indulge in self-flattery. It's rare (Who the hell is this conceited a**hole kidding?) instances like this I get to bloat my often, so deflated self-esteem.

At last, baked spaghetti, you found your way through CE. I should tell you, though, that my sincere and long, um, longing for you was quickly replaced by superficial pagka-umay only to be superseded again by my deep-seated longing (more like katakawan) for you.

Congrats, Kat! Heya it'z you. Haha. Oh, ocean deep...

Gala

Alpha, Lubert, Levs, Virge, Leslie, National Youth Commission, Galleria, Time Zone, Abby, Mang Jimmy's...

11:44 PM, in an Internet shop on Philcoers. My butt is already sore. It must be the chair I'm sitting on. I should go home. But a chair is not a house, a house is not a home when no one's there to turn the key (me?)...

So bomalabs.

2 comments:

zelina said...

Oh, ocean deep.. *complete with body movements as "graceful" as Rufa Mae's*

Yey! May bago ng action ang HR!=)

P.S. I need your help sa Acquaintance, hee hee.

kat said...

thanks, ivan :D

Ohhhh-ocean deeeeeeeeeep!