'Cause I'm Dreamin' of You Tonight
For the past weeks, I have been so there is a huge possibility that I will again tonight. But don't flatter yourself just yet, brotha. Had I mastered the art of lucid dreaming I would rather it's my dead grandparents that I see than the cold, life-sucking specter that is you.
I am not bitter and I hold no trace of grudge against you (anymore) either; it's just that a cold presence (er, absence) is really how you have been to me since my fateful freefall in the bottomless pit of shame, self-disrespect, and mental unfitness.
I remember when Vigile asked about how one escapes from the clutches of the memory of a person when one had already severed all known ties and had "erased" anything that may remind one of that person but still end up being haunted by the past. Well, I ask the same. Do any of you know the answer? Come on, tell me.
A la Lady Macbeth: Out of my subconscious, damned spot (and I reduced you to a mere spot, nyahaha), out I say! (Please?)
I went (not) after what I wanted
I went (not) after what I wanted
And (fair enough) I never really got it
But it don't matter at all (or doesn't it?)
- Nelly Furtado, "What I Wanted" chorus (my modification)
As usual, lotsa nonsense, this post is. Sigh.
For the past weeks, I have been so there is a huge possibility that I will again tonight. But don't flatter yourself just yet, brotha. Had I mastered the art of lucid dreaming I would rather it's my dead grandparents that I see than the cold, life-sucking specter that is you.
I am not bitter and I hold no trace of grudge against you (anymore) either; it's just that a cold presence (er, absence) is really how you have been to me since my fateful freefall in the bottomless pit of shame, self-disrespect, and mental unfitness.
I remember when Vigile asked about how one escapes from the clutches of the memory of a person when one had already severed all known ties and had "erased" anything that may remind one of that person but still end up being haunted by the past. Well, I ask the same. Do any of you know the answer? Come on, tell me.
A la Lady Macbeth: Out of my subconscious, damned spot (and I reduced you to a mere spot, nyahaha), out I say! (Please?)
I went (not) after what I wanted
I went (not) after what I wanted
And (fair enough) I never really got it
But it don't matter at all (or doesn't it?)
- Nelly Furtado, "What I Wanted" chorus (my modification)
As usual, lotsa nonsense, this post is. Sigh.
2 comments:
I remember when Vigile asked about how one escapes from the clutches of the memory of a person when one had already severed all known ties and had "erased" anything that may remind one of that person but still end up being haunted by the past. Well, I ask the same. Do any of you know the answer? Come on, tell me.
maghanap ng new guy. ibuhos lahat ng energy sa new guy, until the old one fades away. until hindi mo na sya naiisip. until pumasok man sya sa isip mo wala ka nang mararamdaman. until maging manhid ka sa kanya (the same way naging manhid sya sayo? wahaha!). until magising ka one morning at masabi mo sa sarili mo na thank god it's over. :D
joke lang. hindi nagwowork yan. trust me i know.
joke lang. hindi nagwowork yan. trust me i know.
wahahaha! kumusta ka naman alpha?
Post a Comment