I Would Rather Write a No-brainer Blog Post Like This One
For the second time, I am not writing an article for Ventures when I already had promised the features editor that I would. Zel, I now give you the right to kill me. Being a true-blooded Scorpio, you either sting me to death or you bitchslap the f*cking hell out of me (which is futile since I am the spawn of Satan).
Quoting (yet again) Ventures editor-in-chief, Ash, "After all, you [I] said yes!" Indeed, I said yes. In fact most of the time I say yes even when it is halfheartedly meant. Why? Because I'm a people-pleaser, I suppose, especially to those whom I find difficult (more like embarrassing) to turn down. Neurotic! Neurotic!
But, Zel, now that we're friendlier than friends with each other (Yucch, I am so assuming I might as well die of maling akala... lumalaki, konting gusot... *Clears throat* Excuse me.) may you find it in your heart to forgive me. "But, Ivan, you said yes not once but twice!" In GMA fashion I say, "I'm sorry." Psychotic! Psychotic!
Split personalities aside, I now am applying in ABAM. For all the wrong reasons.
"You, bitch, get away from him!"
*Turns to "him"*
"You, you get your hands off her! And stop biting your nails! Bite mine."
I also am an Aux Corps volunteer so this coming BACBACAN you'll see me wearing not a red Seniors shirt but a white one. Fine with me, I am not a "batch" person anyway. And yay to free McDo meal!
Um, what else? That's it for now, cow. Bow.
For the second time, I am not writing an article for Ventures when I already had promised the features editor that I would. Zel, I now give you the right to kill me. Being a true-blooded Scorpio, you either sting me to death or you bitchslap the f*cking hell out of me (which is futile since I am the spawn of Satan).
Quoting (yet again) Ventures editor-in-chief, Ash, "After all, you [I] said yes!" Indeed, I said yes. In fact most of the time I say yes even when it is halfheartedly meant. Why? Because I'm a people-pleaser, I suppose, especially to those whom I find difficult (more like embarrassing) to turn down. Neurotic! Neurotic!
But, Zel, now that we're friendlier than friends with each other (Yucch, I am so assuming I might as well die of maling akala... lumalaki, konting gusot... *Clears throat* Excuse me.) may you find it in your heart to forgive me. "But, Ivan, you said yes not once but twice!" In GMA fashion I say, "I'm sorry." Psychotic! Psychotic!
Split personalities aside, I now am applying in ABAM. For all the wrong reasons.
"You, bitch, get away from him!"
*Turns to "him"*
"You, you get your hands off her! And stop biting your nails! Bite mine."
I also am an Aux Corps volunteer so this coming BACBACAN you'll see me wearing not a red Seniors shirt but a white one. Fine with me, I am not a "batch" person anyway. And yay to free McDo meal!
Um, what else? That's it for now, cow. Bow.
1 comment:
In true magulang fashion, "Pinapatawad na kita..."
Wehehe!
Hindi na kita sasabihan na magsulat. Magsulat ka na lang kung kelan mo gusto basta inform me ahead of time. Tipong a week before deadline.=)
Sana tumaba ka sa iyong long weekend bakasyon!.:D
Post a Comment