Deja Vu
Last Friday night, I texted Jazel that we'd meet at Jollibee, Katips. Of course, I was late and by the time I came, she's done eating her two-piece chicken dinner. I had two-piece burger steak meal and you don't really give a crap about these details so why do I keep on writing about them?
Moving on, I asked Jazel's help to Photoshop (read "'Googling' Lands in Dictionary") this sem's SPAdHoc sigsheet picture the final form of which you'll just have to behold until the sigsheets' release. While we were in Jollibee, some of her blockmates barged in and so did some people with whom "socializing" I thought was unnecessary. Good thing we were seated where they couldn't spot us. That or they also felt that interaction with us was just a waste of energy.
Oh yeah, we just watched some Utada videos and an episode of "Ouran High Host Club". Fast forward: Seattle's Best. We worked on the SPAdHoc pic until two in the morning so it was "Tokyo/New York Nights" all over again.
Blah blah. Blah blah. Blah blah.
P.S. QueseDia, good luck, good luck! Career woman na ang drama mo ngayon. On your first payday, don't you forget our dinner with Teacher Duna. :P
Zel, I wasn't able to come up with a title for the AP. Very, very zurry. :(
I was able to install a driver to one of our external modems so now I can connect to the Internet again. Woohoo!
Last Friday night, I texted Jazel that we'd meet at Jollibee, Katips. Of course, I was late and by the time I came, she's done eating her two-piece chicken dinner. I had two-piece burger steak meal and you don't really give a crap about these details so why do I keep on writing about them?
Moving on, I asked Jazel's help to Photoshop (read "'Googling' Lands in Dictionary") this sem's SPAdHoc sigsheet picture the final form of which you'll just have to behold until the sigsheets' release. While we were in Jollibee, some of her blockmates barged in and so did some people with whom "socializing" I thought was unnecessary. Good thing we were seated where they couldn't spot us. That or they also felt that interaction with us was just a waste of energy.
Oh yeah, we just watched some Utada videos and an episode of "Ouran High Host Club". Fast forward: Seattle's Best. We worked on the SPAdHoc pic until two in the morning so it was "Tokyo/New York Nights" all over again.
Blah blah. Blah blah. Blah blah.
P.S. QueseDia, good luck, good luck! Career woman na ang drama mo ngayon. On your first payday, don't you forget our dinner with Teacher Duna. :P
Zel, I wasn't able to come up with a title for the AP. Very, very zurry. :(
I was able to install a driver to one of our external modems so now I can connect to the Internet again. Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment