No Classes Daw Tomorrow
Well, I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. You know how UP is. As my orgmate told me, she (UP) is her own community, independent from outside news and all that jazz. (Shit, did I just use that phrase?)
Tonight, I'm back to my old, squatting days. This time it'll be Kate and Zel hosting to my parasitic ways. (Uy, rhyming.) Actually, I, together with a whole bunch of HR people, spent last night (er, this morning) sleeping in Kate and Zel's unit. We stayed in Tribu two hours more after the CE Acquaintance Party. They had booze, and being the wimpy prude, I KJ-ed the night away. After Tribu, we went to Eastwood to eat again.
Sigh. It has been raining crazy(ly) and it really annoys me when the hems of my pants brush the ground and absorb the icky wetness.
(Oh my, I only have less than three minutes left so I think I'm going to edit this post some other time. Byers.)
Update: On second thought, I'll edit no further. I'm too lazy.
Well, I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. You know how UP is. As my orgmate told me, she (UP) is her own community, independent from outside news and all that jazz. (Shit, did I just use that phrase?)
Tonight, I'm back to my old, squatting days. This time it'll be Kate and Zel hosting to my parasitic ways. (Uy, rhyming.) Actually, I, together with a whole bunch of HR people, spent last night (er, this morning) sleeping in Kate and Zel's unit. We stayed in Tribu two hours more after the CE Acquaintance Party. They had booze, and being the wimpy prude, I KJ-ed the night away. After Tribu, we went to Eastwood to eat again.
Sigh. It has been raining crazy(ly) and it really annoys me when the hems of my pants brush the ground and absorb the icky wetness.
(Oh my, I only have less than three minutes left so I think I'm going to edit this post some other time. Byers.)
Update: On second thought, I'll edit no further. I'm too lazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment