Monday, August 06, 2007

Litter Miss Philippines

A post (translated from Kapampangan) in our Y!Group by a friend I've known since elementary. He is a Comm Arts graduate from Ateneo.

"Currently I'm staying here in our house [in Angeles] because I already left my events job [in Makati]. My body could no longer handle looking haggard all the time. I'm now busy sprucing myself up so I can apply as a flight attendant so wish me luck everyone! I hope I'll look gorgeous within a few weeks' time, I'll harass my dermatologist!

"When I finally save up enough, that's when I'll focus a career in fashion. I don't know, maybe in fashion design, fashion journalism or modeling or fashion buying, fashion PR, whatever! Just thought I'd tell you..."

---
Good afternoon, everybody! I am Ivan Flores Rico, 20 years of age. I live in the city of Angeles... City!

I am taking up BS Business Administration in UP Diliman. I'm in my ninth trisemester and I expect to give birth graduate this October. (Yuck, delayed! So what?)

My ambition in life is to be a slave for the multinational corporations of the world. I also may put up my own business. That's if my need for achievement requires so and if I overcome my pathological sloth.

I used to believe that there is no God. I've already relented that atheistic persuasion, although I'm still not a fan of Christianity (or the Church to be exact).

There is a saying that goes, "If I am that and you are that and everything is that, then that is all there is."

I thank you. *Curtsies*
---
Update:

Alpha: shehetttt ivaneeee! winner ka na naman!!!

When it comes to love I may be a loser but not in life (though it's contestable).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shehetttt ivaneeee! winner ka na naman!!!

Goddess Levs said...

yeah! XD panalo siya!