Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm Going Under! Este, Down Under.

Hah, alimuom is in the air. *Sniffs*

Run, baby, run, screaming with a loaded gun!
---
If you own one of the beautiful names listed in my phonebook, I absent-mindedly left my cell phone in Pampanga. So don't call me, babeh. But you can call me babeh. Wenk. To push it further: Don't call me in the middle of the night no more. Don't text-text me to be there. Haha. Wenk another. It's not as if I'd readily reply anyway. :P
---
Last Saturday I was in Makati to attend a seminar on Australian migration. Why? Actually it was my mother who volunteered me. Her friend is the friend of the managing partner of the organizing agency. The registration fee was some thousand pesos, but for us it was free. So why waste the opportunity, right?

The speaker was an old Aussie. He is a veteran migration officer and one of those who drafted the policies followed today blah blah. He was mumbling the whole time so I couldn't catch half of what he was saying. Good thing I had a seatmate (Multimedia Arts graduate from CSB) who was pleasant to stare at. Haha. And of course, there was also the food. Almost all of the attendees were hardcore on migrating and brought their resumes for assessment. I was also a bit interested, but despite that, I was still unqualified because the jobs required work experience of at least three years, unless I plan to study in Australia.

The venue was in Salcedo Village, near Citi Tower so I got a chance to see again the building of my beloved, future employer. (Yucch, feelingera!) After the seminar we went straight to the shopping malls. While Egay was unleashing her torrential fury and drowning half of my province, I was apathetically sashaying in the corridors of Glorietta and Rustan's. And please tell me what the buzz with Crocs is. They look like they're made out of cheap plastic, in retarded colors and designs! Wala lang, consumer insight.
---
Break na pala sina Gil? One month has passed and I didn't notice! (Maybe it's because I had no interest in their relationship in the first place. FYI, I'm not being mean when I say that.)

No comments: