I'm confident that only Jazelli takes interest in my JPop entries while the rest of you just skip reading them. However, what I'm going to tell should intrigue you.
There is this upcoming female artist in the JPop music scene. She was born in 1986, and she has Filipino heritage! (Her father is Filipino-Chinese and her mother is French.)
Presenting Leah Dizon.

Kawaii!
---
---

"Softly" (first single)
---
---
"Koi Shiyou♪" (second single)---
"L·O·V·E U" (third single)She already has three singles under her belt the first of which was released early this year. She looks like Katrina Halili and a bit like Paris Hilton in her music videos. Haha. So far, she has one nice ballad and the rest are synth-filled, danceable tunes. Her music style is very poppy and teeny-bopper. I would have completely ignored her had she not been Filipino and a JPop artist. As of now, I can say I'm her fan. Hehe. Besides, Utada Hikaru is fond of Leah Dizon. :D
Related links:
Official site
Official blog
Wiki.ThePPN article
---
"America is the only country which had first created and used the atomic bombs, while banning other countries to possess the atomic bombs or been putting pressure on them to reduce the quantity on the other side (And they possess a lot of nuclear weapons themselves) . . . Also, lately they've been criticizing Japan's "Comfort women" issues in the past, but they have a history of slavery in the past as well, are they really in the position to talk about the things like that..."
That comes from Utada Hikaru herself. Just when you affirm your opinion that she truly is an artist with profound insights, she proceeds to insert her usual conversation with her stuffed bear, Kuma Chang. I'm not complaining. :D
---
Gulay, it rained so hard today. So hard that the raindrops beat against my umbrella mercilessly, creating tiny rips on it. The streets also gushed with rainwater that my sneakers and socks got soaked. As I walked back home I could feel the insides of my sneakers squish with every step I take. It felt oddly nice. Squishy, squishy. Hehe.
This just in: Palace suspends classes in Metro, 13 provinces (08/08/2007 06:27 PM)
2 comments:
hehe, Dancing Leah...xD
Ang ganda niya! @_@ yeah Paris Hilton nga na parang Pia Guanio raw sabi ni cy. hehe
Post a Comment