Bus Ride, Glueboy, Prince Harry
Going home to the province, I boarded an ordinary (un-airconditioned) bus just for the heck of it. Actually, I overspent my allowance that's why. Hehe. But I really didn't mind. The bus was half-filled and the weather was chilly.
From Cubao, I sat closely beside the open-wide window. I displayed my freaking, fugly face for the sidewalks of EDSA to behold. By the time we exited Balintawak, my face was already covered with soot of Quezon City air (ang sosyal) and god knows what other particulate matter entered my asthmatic lungs.
Past the tollgate, against my frail frame the wind rushed violently. Like flag on a pole amidst a storm, the shirt that covered my body flapped vigorously. Like the force of an industrial-strength magnet, the wind repelled my repulsive self as if to say "You don't deserve me, you puny being!" To which I would insist," Rape me! Rape me!"
Sensing the hubbub happening behind him, the man seated in front me closed down our shared window. Instantly, silence fell and for thirty seconds I couldn't feel my face. Another thirty seconds, there was this high-pitching sound. Someone farted. I just pretended I didn't hear anything. Deadma. So did the other passengers who boarded that bus.
---
I spotted Elmer Glueboy walking by the Sunken Garden. He was wearing his usual black frames and skinny jeans. What has drawn a deep sigh out me though was his white, long-sleeved polo. It reminded me of Chiaki-senpai's. And I bet that just like Chiaki who's so confident of himself, Glueboy would say, "I'm so gorgeous I could sleep with myself!" Butting in, I would ask, "Can I join?"
---
What is Prince Harry hiding under those shorts?!
The cold makes me horny. >:P Sa inyo na si Prince William.
Going home to the province, I boarded an ordinary (un-airconditioned) bus just for the heck of it. Actually, I overspent my allowance that's why. Hehe. But I really didn't mind. The bus was half-filled and the weather was chilly.
From Cubao, I sat closely beside the open-wide window. I displayed my freaking, fugly face for the sidewalks of EDSA to behold. By the time we exited Balintawak, my face was already covered with soot of Quezon City air (ang sosyal) and god knows what other particulate matter entered my asthmatic lungs.
Past the tollgate, against my frail frame the wind rushed violently. Like flag on a pole amidst a storm, the shirt that covered my body flapped vigorously. Like the force of an industrial-strength magnet, the wind repelled my repulsive self as if to say "You don't deserve me, you puny being!" To which I would insist," Rape me! Rape me!"
Sensing the hubbub happening behind him, the man seated in front me closed down our shared window. Instantly, silence fell and for thirty seconds I couldn't feel my face. Another thirty seconds, there was this high-pitching sound. Someone farted. I just pretended I didn't hear anything. Deadma. So did the other passengers who boarded that bus.
---
I spotted Elmer Glueboy walking by the Sunken Garden. He was wearing his usual black frames and skinny jeans. What has drawn a deep sigh out me though was his white, long-sleeved polo. It reminded me of Chiaki-senpai's. And I bet that just like Chiaki who's so confident of himself, Glueboy would say, "I'm so gorgeous I could sleep with myself!" Butting in, I would ask, "Can I join?"
---
What is Prince Harry hiding under those shorts?!
Hmm, to the left, to the left....
The cold makes me horny. >:P Sa inyo na si Prince William.
3 comments:
Hahaha. Go Ivan!!!
that photo made prince harry famous. pati saken. wahahaha! ang swerte ng gf nya :p
potah! napa-f*ck ako e! haha! is that for real? @_@ talbog niyan si prince william! hahaha!
he got one lucky bitch! haha
Post a Comment