Depression Is a Much Abused Word
It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard.
I'm sad. There are so many things that I should be sad about. Some of them are an outcome of my own misdoings or negligence. Some of them are just out of my control...
I can't stand whining. I can't stand it when people whine, and most definitely I hate it when I find myself whining. It is an unnecessary activity in facing difficulties. One should direct all energy instead in formulating tactics in tackling the problem, to minimize it, to eradicate it. Easier said than done, but that is the surest way of doing it. But what if one, more than being beyond help, is unwise behind his years?
(I'm distracted, excuse me. Be Bench eye-candies!)
And I'm back. But I lost my train of thought. Chuchu, train, chuchu.
The bottomline is, no matter how heavy it is, my burden is my burden. I should carry it with my own shoulders. With a gag in my mouth. (Welcome, dirty thoughts.)
If only life were an unending late-night bus ride. Despite the freezing temperature and dimmed lights, to the nostalgic classics playing on the radio, I sleep, care-free yet secure, alone yet content.
When I look far, far back, the future was forever shining.
It could all be so simple, but you'd rather make it hard.
I'm sad. There are so many things that I should be sad about. Some of them are an outcome of my own misdoings or negligence. Some of them are just out of my control...
I can't stand whining. I can't stand it when people whine, and most definitely I hate it when I find myself whining. It is an unnecessary activity in facing difficulties. One should direct all energy instead in formulating tactics in tackling the problem, to minimize it, to eradicate it. Easier said than done, but that is the surest way of doing it. But what if one, more than being beyond help, is unwise behind his years?
(I'm distracted, excuse me. Be Bench eye-candies!)
And I'm back. But I lost my train of thought. Chuchu, train, chuchu.
The bottomline is, no matter how heavy it is, my burden is my burden. I should carry it with my own shoulders. With a gag in my mouth. (Welcome, dirty thoughts.)
If only life were an unending late-night bus ride. Despite the freezing temperature and dimmed lights, to the nostalgic classics playing on the radio, I sleep, care-free yet secure, alone yet content.
When I look far, far back, the future was forever shining.
2 comments:
bus ride. you sleep, feeling secure. paggising mo, kaharap mo na si Lord asking you kung anong ginawa mo nung nabubuhay ka pa. nahulog pala yung bus sa bangin. hehe.
am sorry. morbidity. can't help it. :D
sana ganun na lang nga. minus the Lord factor. haha. ha.
Post a Comment