(In)Ces't Amour
It gave off a stench too strong it didn't escape my nose even in dreams. What it was I was able to recognize only after listening uninvited to conversations. (What's new?)
What good did confirming my suspicion do me? Nothing. In fact, it made things worse. It made me worse. It stirred up the monster in me, the green-eyed kind. I just refuse to unleash it because doing so would leave rationality (or what's left of it) prey to such abomination.
---
I hate it when people quote lines from songs. (Ang cheesy kase eh.) And here I am about to do the same. What else can I do, the situation calls for it. I'm drowning in liquefied cheese all over again. *Barfs*
Saturday I saw you holding hands with someone new. Somehow I kept my composure just like everything was cool. But inside I kept repeating, "Don’t' you let them see you cry." So I casually turned my head as the tears rolled down my eyes...
It gave off a stench too strong it didn't escape my nose even in dreams. What it was I was able to recognize only after listening uninvited to conversations. (What's new?)
What good did confirming my suspicion do me? Nothing. In fact, it made things worse. It made me worse. It stirred up the monster in me, the green-eyed kind. I just refuse to unleash it because doing so would leave rationality (or what's left of it) prey to such abomination.
---
I hate it when people quote lines from songs. (Ang cheesy kase eh.) And here I am about to do the same. What else can I do, the situation calls for it. I'm drowning in liquefied cheese all over again. *Barfs*
Saturday I saw you holding hands with someone new. Somehow I kept my composure just like everything was cool. But inside I kept repeating, "Don’t' you let them see you cry." So I casually turned my head as the tears rolled down my eyes...
No comments:
Post a Comment