---
To the left, to the left, in the closet, that's my boy (in the bang-bang pose with a click of the tongue).
---
I don't want to talk about you anymore. I don't want to hear people talking about you anymore. "Even when I'm eavesdropping." Period.
All that's left to do is to shake you off (a la Mariah Carey) my mind. It's easy. As easy as grabbing my eyeballs off their sockets. If only I could shut off my brain when even a single neuron comes near processing a thought of you or anything connected to/asscoiated with you, I would. Comatose over depression, baby!
---
Today spells of irritation. Everything/one's irritatingly irritating and everything/one's irritatingly irritated. Even my face didn't escape from all the irritation. My rashes are as stubborn as I am. Shit.
---
I didn't go home to Pampanga tonight. That's how much I adore Katty with all my black, black, punctured heart.
Katty: Anong amoy yan?
Ivan: Yan ang amoy ng pagkaasar ko sayo.



No comments:
Post a Comment