I Love Triclosan
I won again.
---
Triclosan overexposure. The furthest I've gone abusing a substance.
---
Guess where I was last, last night. Seated on seashore boulders, facing the dark vastness that's Manila Bay. The setting was melodramartic actually. I guess what with the current that produced wispy sounds as it caressed the rocks, the surface that mirrored the lighthouse, um, light (very moonriver-y), and the infinity that whelmed any trace of hope left (in my grasp, I'll hold with both hands... wenk) in one's heart. Add to that how I was situated sirena-esquely on top of the large stones. Which pretty much ruined the picture. Haha.
I, together with Jac, Lubert, Virge, and Zel, watched the first night of the second World Pyro Olympics at the Esplanade. It was spectacular (how desciptive). The hell of getting there (and out of there) was worth it. I think.
---
Honestly, I know it's silly of me to want you so badly but keep it concealed. See my inferiority complex kicks in, and the words escape me as I'm paralyzed. I'm so helpless when I look into your eyes...
The paradoxic distance, as if it doesn't emaciate my heart enough, out of the blue, you announce you have a bleeping *bleep*. And you plan to rub that fact on my freaking fugly face by bringing *bleep* here. Feelingero (ako)!
How bittersweet.
I won again.
---
Triclosan overexposure. The furthest I've gone abusing a substance.
---
Guess where I was last, last night. Seated on seashore boulders, facing the dark vastness that's Manila Bay. The setting was melodramartic actually. I guess what with the current that produced wispy sounds as it caressed the rocks, the surface that mirrored the lighthouse, um, light (very moonriver-y), and the infinity that whelmed any trace of hope left (in my grasp, I'll hold with both hands... wenk) in one's heart. Add to that how I was situated sirena-esquely on top of the large stones. Which pretty much ruined the picture. Haha.
I, together with Jac, Lubert, Virge, and Zel, watched the first night of the second World Pyro Olympics at the Esplanade. It was spectacular (how desciptive). The hell of getting there (and out of there) was worth it. I think.
---
Honestly, I know it's silly of me to want you so badly but keep it concealed. See my inferiority complex kicks in, and the words escape me as I'm paralyzed. I'm so helpless when I look into your eyes...
The paradoxic distance, as if it doesn't emaciate my heart enough, out of the blue, you announce you have a bleeping *bleep*. And you plan to rub that fact on my freaking fugly face by bringing *bleep* here. Feelingero (ako)!
How bittersweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment