Amoy-bangkay
Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me... Wish ko la-ha-hang.
Yesterday Kat and I went for another round of walk-in marketing for the CE Week. Lubert drove for us and Jac tagged along.
We finished at about 6PM and Lubert dropped us at the Block. Kat had to drag and limp her way up the third floor because the sole of her shoe got detached during the walk-in. So she bought herself a new pair of sandals and after that guess what. Another round of walk-in! I have to commend Kat for her diligence though. (The pressure is killing her. Haha.)
For dinnerwe Kat decided we three eat at Encore. The food was rip-off and the facility and the service, crappy. The attendants didn't knock and one would just barge in, in the middle of your belting your voice. Nonetheless, we had a fun time. I think.
Earlier Ben and Zel invited us to watch the last show of the World Pyro. However, we had to meet them up at the Mall of Asia (No, thank you.) Too bad, I really wanted to come since it's the Philippines' turn to showcase a fireworks display (Virge said it's the best he'd seen last year.) Other than that, I had no place to stay since Zel brought her keys with her (something I'd later thank Zel for doing).
After parting with Kat, off Jac and I went to Starbucks, Katipunan to kill time. We were with Melvin and Jerome. Jac finally got her planner and Jerome, his nth one (thanks partly to me). Lalala lalala lalalala oh, oh, oh...
I was supposed go to CE's PAGASA at the Culiat GK site this morning (wherever that is) then go home in Pampanga, but what do you know, I overslept again. Twenty whole hours, baby!
First class tomorrow: Econ 190.1 where the professor fancies donning low-neckline shirts and skinny jeans. Have I mentioned my professor is male? And is graying? As in balding and as-old-as-your-lolo old. Eek!
Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me... Wish ko la-ha-hang.
Yesterday Kat and I went for another round of walk-in marketing for the CE Week. Lubert drove for us and Jac tagged along.
We finished at about 6PM and Lubert dropped us at the Block. Kat had to drag and limp her way up the third floor because the sole of her shoe got detached during the walk-in. So she bought herself a new pair of sandals and after that guess what. Another round of walk-in! I have to commend Kat for her diligence though. (The pressure is killing her. Haha.)
For dinner
Earlier Ben and Zel invited us to watch the last show of the World Pyro. However, we had to meet them up at the Mall of Asia (No, thank you.) Too bad, I really wanted to come since it's the Philippines' turn to showcase a fireworks display (Virge said it's the best he'd seen last year.) Other than that, I had no place to stay since Zel brought her keys with her (something I'd later thank Zel for doing).
After parting with Kat, off Jac and I went to Starbucks, Katipunan to kill time. We were with Melvin and Jerome. Jac finally got her planner and Jerome, his nth one (thanks partly to me). Lalala lalala lalalala oh, oh, oh...
I was supposed go to CE's PAGASA at the Culiat GK site this morning (wherever that is) then go home in Pampanga, but what do you know, I overslept again. Twenty whole hours, baby!
First class tomorrow: Econ 190.1 where the professor fancies donning low-neckline shirts and skinny jeans. Have I mentioned my professor is male? And is graying? As in balding and as-old-as-your-lolo old. Eek!
1 comment:
ivantot! oo nga, ibang klase si kat. di ko alam ang gagawin ko kung wala siya. hehe
Post a Comment