Habang Hinihintay Dumating si Zelina D. De Vera
Classes resumed yesterday, but I'll resume attending them tomorrow. Haha. I just came straight from Pampanga because I packed my things only today. Hello, Procrastination 2007. Have I known that Zel invited *bleep* to sleep over I wouldn't have overslept (sleep over, overslept, haha, wenk) and would have hurled my lazy ass to the bus station yesterday.
I cast the blame on depression; it makes one either be insomniac or oversleep. Or both, as it does in my case. And it makes my eyebags look worse which make me look older my age and ugly(er). How can I get rid of them; help! Another thing, I've been losing appetite so my Twigdom Conquest over the break didn't fare successfully. To prove, as I was dressing up before leaving today, I didn't exert any effort zipping my pants, and I needed to use belt to keep them from falling. So disappointing.
Anyway, I planned not to attend class today because I still look dugyot(er). My hair's a messy bush up there. I'm having it cut later, although I think I have to ditch the new color. And the new hairstyle. It seems that everyone else has the same idea of repackaging one's coif. I tend to be not like everybody. Sorry (I'm addressing this to myself.) Besides, I think won't be able to handle such drastic (it is for me) change.
So why am I blabbing so much? I'm just killing time while I wait for Zel. Oops, there goes my prepaid hour. Or not. I still have another hour. Whee! This Internet shop extended their Pamaskong Handog where members (like myself) pay only P10.00 per hour instead of the usual P20.00. Maybe the new competition's fifteen-peso offer is luring away the patrons. Which I half-wish really happens.
Most of the customers here are barbarians (gamers). Everytime a surfer (like myself) loads a video on YouTube or downloads files via BitTorrent or other peer-to-peer chova, the surfer's terminal hogs the whole shop's connection bandwidth, and the games played hang up. When that happens, expect the barbarians to go wild. YouTubers and download freaks end up being persecuted and oppressed.
There's an unwritten rule here that downloads are prohibited during peaks hours of gaming. Once I was caught breaking that rule and the custodian asked me to stop. And I did because he asked nicely and partly because he's cute. Kind of. Well, not really. Haha. Shet, I hope Zel doesn't read this.
---
Update: I had a minty hair spa treatment at F Salon. The haircut came free with it, but it ended looking like a gruesome massacre so I headed straight to Bench Fix Salon right after to have another haircut. Wenk.
Classes resumed yesterday, but I'll resume attending them tomorrow. Haha. I just came straight from Pampanga because I packed my things only today. Hello, Procrastination 2007. Have I known that Zel invited *bleep* to sleep over I wouldn't have overslept (sleep over, overslept, haha, wenk) and would have hurled my lazy ass to the bus station yesterday.
I cast the blame on depression; it makes one either be insomniac or oversleep. Or both, as it does in my case. And it makes my eyebags look worse which make me look older my age and ugly(er). How can I get rid of them; help! Another thing, I've been losing appetite so my Twigdom Conquest over the break didn't fare successfully. To prove, as I was dressing up before leaving today, I didn't exert any effort zipping my pants, and I needed to use belt to keep them from falling. So disappointing.
Anyway, I planned not to attend class today because I still look dugyot(er). My hair's a messy bush up there. I'm having it cut later, although I think I have to ditch the new color. And the new hairstyle. It seems that everyone else has the same idea of repackaging one's coif. I tend to be not like everybody. Sorry (I'm addressing this to myself.) Besides, I think won't be able to handle such drastic (it is for me) change.
So why am I blabbing so much? I'm just killing time while I wait for Zel. Oops, there goes my prepaid hour. Or not. I still have another hour. Whee! This Internet shop extended their Pamaskong Handog where members (like myself) pay only P10.00 per hour instead of the usual P20.00. Maybe the new competition's fifteen-peso offer is luring away the patrons. Which I half-wish really happens.
Most of the customers here are barbarians (gamers). Everytime a surfer (like myself) loads a video on YouTube or downloads files via BitTorrent or other peer-to-peer chova, the surfer's terminal hogs the whole shop's connection bandwidth, and the games played hang up. When that happens, expect the barbarians to go wild. YouTubers and download freaks end up being persecuted and oppressed.
There's an unwritten rule here that downloads are prohibited during peaks hours of gaming. Once I was caught breaking that rule and the custodian asked me to stop. And I did because he asked nicely and partly because he's cute. Kind of. Well, not really. Haha. Shet, I hope Zel doesn't read this.
---
Update: I had a minty hair spa treatment at F Salon. The haircut came free with it, but it ended looking like a gruesome massacre so I headed straight to Bench Fix Salon right after to have another haircut. Wenk.
1 comment:
I just read it (and I am speechless).
Post a Comment