First Post for 2007
Hello, readers. Happy New Year! Do I see eyebrows raised? Lower them or I'll harpoon those judgmental eyes of yours. Okay, ignore my previous post and let me explain.
I wasn't really big on making resolutions for 2007, since God knows they will remain only as resolutions never acted upon. However, during the cold, lonely break, I've reflected that throughout the past years I've grown more and more obnoxious, despicable, reproachful, etc. I definitely have hurt people along the way, but (No, it's not guilt talking here; mind you, I'm a sociopath) ultimately, it's only I that I've been hurting. Whatever.
My point here is I've let negativity define me as a person. For a change, I'm putting it aside and try being, um, pleasant. No more frowns, no more ice-cold stares, no more nasty (yet witty) comments, and no more satanic thoughts (I said I'll try.) Let the Year of the Pig reek of pleasantness until we vomit sugar and spice and every thing nice.
---
In no time the semester will end and people will go. Well, that's life; we've got to keep on moving. For the remaining months, days, and minutes before the conclusion, I only wish for each and everyone to enjoy one another's company, to savor every moment spent together, and to prize the friendships that our stay in the University have created. (Oo, may ganyon.) Yes, wecertainly will may forget about them some time in the future, nonetheless let's live the present to the fullest. Whatever.
---
While having fun organizing my own Google homepage, I came across something that rang a bell. Tingnan mo nga naman. Fate, are you mocking me?
Daily Horoscope for Sagittarius
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
You are being pulled into your own world of feelings and it may be difficult to fit into the standard box of traditional relationships now. Don't be too hard on yourself, for you have something very special to offer and anyone close to you should already know this about you. If they can accept you for who you are, it will all work out. But first, you must completely accept yourself.
Tarot.com
Hello, readers. Happy New Year! Do I see eyebrows raised? Lower them or I'll harpoon those judgmental eyes of yours. Okay, ignore my previous post and let me explain.
I wasn't really big on making resolutions for 2007, since God knows they will remain only as resolutions never acted upon. However, during the cold, lonely break, I've reflected that throughout the past years I've grown more and more obnoxious, despicable, reproachful, etc. I definitely have hurt people along the way, but (No, it's not guilt talking here; mind you, I'm a sociopath) ultimately, it's only I that I've been hurting. Whatever.
My point here is I've let negativity define me as a person. For a change, I'm putting it aside and try being, um, pleasant. No more frowns, no more ice-cold stares, no more nasty (yet witty) comments, and no more satanic thoughts (I said I'll try.) Let the Year of the Pig reek of pleasantness until we vomit sugar and spice and every thing nice.
---
In no time the semester will end and people will go. Well, that's life; we've got to keep on moving. For the remaining months, days, and minutes before the conclusion, I only wish for each and everyone to enjoy one another's company, to savor every moment spent together, and to prize the friendships that our stay in the University have created. (Oo, may ganyon.) Yes, we
---
While having fun organizing my own Google homepage, I came across something that rang a bell. Tingnan mo nga naman. Fate, are you mocking me?
Daily Horoscope for Sagittarius
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
You are being pulled into your own world of feelings and it may be difficult to fit into the standard box of traditional relationships now. Don't be too hard on yourself, for you have something very special to offer and anyone close to you should already know this about you. If they can accept you for who you are, it will all work out. But first, you must completely accept yourself.
Tarot.com
2 comments:
YM Conferences rule!
Wee!:)
oo, mga indianera kayo, di na kayo bumalik!
Post a Comment