Ang Kati-kati!
I'm really hating the cold right now. First, it's the building up of mucus in my lungs. Every morning I wake up it's as if I'm on the verge of an asthma episode, laborious breathing and all. Now, my cheeks are starting to itch again. The cold seems to trigger my rashes. Ugh. It's so irritating!
---
It's the first day of the CE Tambay Weeks today. I've been so eager to see *bleep* again but to no avail. Tear. I wish he doesn't read what Zel wrote on the freedom wall in order to tease me, especially whatever I scribbled back in response. If he does, I wish he doesn't have enough wit to decipher them (mucho bobito, baby).
I also just finished today editing the CE Week Grand Pakain marketing proposal for walk-ins. Tonight Kat, Levs, and I traveled the stretch of Katipunan, stopping by each fastfood/restaurant. We started from Ken Afford, and by the time we reached Jollibee, Kat and Levs were already complaining of tiredness so we decided to just continue tomorrow. We handed out a total of eighteen proposal copies. Whew. *Crosses fingers*
---
I want to watch Dreamgirls na (na?)! The soundtrack is so LSS-y. I have an idea na (na?) of what song to play during the CE Tribute thingy. Wenk.
I'm really hating the cold right now. First, it's the building up of mucus in my lungs. Every morning I wake up it's as if I'm on the verge of an asthma episode, laborious breathing and all. Now, my cheeks are starting to itch again. The cold seems to trigger my rashes. Ugh. It's so irritating!
---
It's the first day of the CE Tambay Weeks today. I've been so eager to see *bleep* again but to no avail. Tear. I wish he doesn't read what Zel wrote on the freedom wall in order to tease me, especially whatever I scribbled back in response. If he does, I wish he doesn't have enough wit to decipher them (mucho bobito, baby).
I also just finished today editing the CE Week Grand Pakain marketing proposal for walk-ins. Tonight Kat, Levs, and I traveled the stretch of Katipunan, stopping by each fastfood/restaurant. We started from Ken Afford, and by the time we reached Jollibee, Kat and Levs were already complaining of tiredness so we decided to just continue tomorrow. We handed out a total of eighteen proposal copies. Whew. *Crosses fingers*
---
I want to watch Dreamgirls na (na?)! The soundtrack is so LSS-y. I have an idea na (na?) of what song to play during the CE Tribute thingy. Wenk.
No comments:
Post a Comment