Pagkatapos?
Hi there to no one in particular.
So we, the CE-JFA-SE-Men slash the Green Grenades won in the BACBACAN. At least in the event every org/team has been aspiring most to win: cheerdance. Whee! Although it could have been better if we placed first in the other games, it's good enough, and I think I'm not speaking only for myself but for the whole team as well, that we bagged the cheerdance championship. That makes it CE's fourth consecutive and my first time very worth all of the muscle pains and late-night practices. Besides, I had another perk for attending the practices. *Winks* (Oh my god, I feel the blood rushing to my head!)
They say I look like him. Save for the thick eyebrows and long eyelashes I really can't see the resemblance, but if I were to become handsome, I wouldn't mind sharing his visage. And that would be a bad case of narcissism. Imagine being attracted to someone who looks like you. Eek! Again, I wouldn't mind as long as I'm drop-dead gorgeous (which isn't the case, thanks to my genes.)
Now that BACBACAN is over, I won't get to see him every night anymore. And it sucks because I feel so helpless (Thanks to Joan and Kat I finally found his Friendster accountsss.) Lovesickness. It makes me want to puke. Talking about it makes me want to puke. I apologize but I just have to catch up on the petty, high-school emotions I suppressed when I was in high school. I thought love was corny, pathetic, and overrated then. I still do.
I'm not making any sense so enough.
---
What do you know; I just turned twenty last week. (So what?)
If there was one thing I'd regret the most, it's that I was born (May lurking drama underneath?) The world or at least the people who know me now, would be better off without me. Seriously. What's the point of living anyway, living itself? Relationships? Love? God? I don't know. Whatever it is, I feel it's not worth the trouble. Wala lang.
---
In one week it's Christmas vacation, in three the year ends. Before you know it the semester is over.
Hi there to no one in particular.
So we, the CE-JFA-SE-Men slash the Green Grenades won in the BACBACAN. At least in the event every org/team has been aspiring most to win: cheerdance. Whee! Although it could have been better if we placed first in the other games, it's good enough, and I think I'm not speaking only for myself but for the whole team as well, that we bagged the cheerdance championship. That makes it CE's fourth consecutive and my first time very worth all of the muscle pains and late-night practices. Besides, I had another perk for attending the practices. *Winks* (Oh my god, I feel the blood rushing to my head!)
They say I look like him. Save for the thick eyebrows and long eyelashes I really can't see the resemblance, but if I were to become handsome, I wouldn't mind sharing his visage. And that would be a bad case of narcissism. Imagine being attracted to someone who looks like you. Eek! Again, I wouldn't mind as long as I'm drop-dead gorgeous (which isn't the case, thanks to my genes.)
Now that BACBACAN is over, I won't get to see him every night anymore. And it sucks because I feel so helpless (Thanks to Joan and Kat I finally found his Friendster accountsss.) Lovesickness. It makes me want to puke. Talking about it makes me want to puke. I apologize but I just have to catch up on the petty, high-school emotions I suppressed when I was in high school. I thought love was corny, pathetic, and overrated then. I still do.
I'm not making any sense so enough.
---
What do you know; I just turned twenty last week. (So what?)
If there was one thing I'd regret the most, it's that I was born (May lurking drama underneath?) The world or at least the people who know me now, would be better off without me. Seriously. What's the point of living anyway, living itself? Relationships? Love? God? I don't know. Whatever it is, I feel it's not worth the trouble. Wala lang.
---
In one week it's Christmas vacation, in three the year ends. Before you know it the semester is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment