Monday, December 11, 2006

Flavor of the Month

For the time being, my lonely world is revolving around him. As I've mentioned in my previous post, I've already located his Friendster accounts. All four of them. And I'm so proud of myself for doing an excellent job in stalking. At times I even amaze myself at the skills I have developed or at the lengths that I go to just to satisfy my stalkee-information needs.

Do I creep you out? Haha.

He puts a smile on my face, and he's not even aware of it. Oh, the joy (and agony) of one-sided relationships. People prod, but I ain't ready yet. I never will be. There's to much immaturity and too much insecurity issues I have to deal with. Let's rephrase that. There's too much immaturity and too much insecurity issues with which I have to deal. Better.

Lovesickness. S-O-S, please someone help me. It's not healthy for me to feel this...

No comments: