The Armchair
An online quiz says that I think I know more than everyone else, and that maybe I do. That then again, maybe I don't. That they (the quiz authors) are scared that I'm just sitting back and judging without throwing my hat in the ring. ("Because love is like boxing," they ask.) That all they're saying is that I need to let a few people into my life, just to round things out.
That I also might want to stop being evil. That my seduction style is a little too dark for them to feel good about. That one might say that I'm a black hole of scary disillusion and Satanism. That one might also suggest getting a puppy.
An online quiz says that I think I know more than everyone else, and that maybe I do. That then again, maybe I don't. That they (the quiz authors) are scared that I'm just sitting back and judging without throwing my hat in the ring. ("Because love is like boxing," they ask.) That all they're saying is that I need to let a few people into my life, just to round things out.
That I also might want to stop being evil. That my seduction style is a little too dark for them to feel good about. That one might say that I'm a black hole of scary disillusion and Satanism. That one might also suggest getting a puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment