Off Limits Tayo Diyan
He restricted his Friendster accountsss. This is unacceptable! It's infuriating, it's outrageous! I'm suspecting somebody tipped him off on all the stalking I've been doing on him.
I'm fetching Pepper Parental vibes here. Whoever you are, you know what; you're making me throw tantrums. You're baaad! Thanks to you I now won't be able to finish writing my book: The *Bleep* Manual: All I Need to Learn about *Bleep* I Learn from Ivan. That kid has a lot of admirers, you know, most of them not as well-versed in stalking as I am. For that you owe me millions what with the royalties I have to forego. What's that I'm hearing; you're concerned? Well, concern your granny's ass! I say you're selfish (and I'm irrational.)
But then, I may be overreacting. And barking at the wrong tree. He must've (been love, but it's over now... wenk) noted the sharp increase in his page traffic attributable to viewer Anonymous (That's me, that's me!) hence the unexpected restriction.
Oh well. Kid, you don't know who you're running away from. >:)
He restricted his Friendster accountsss. This is unacceptable! It's infuriating, it's outrageous! I'm suspecting somebody tipped him off on all the stalking I've been doing on him.
I'm fetching Pepper Parental vibes here. Whoever you are, you know what; you're making me throw tantrums. You're baaad! Thanks to you I now won't be able to finish writing my book: The *Bleep* Manual: All I Need to Learn about *Bleep* I Learn from Ivan. That kid has a lot of admirers, you know, most of them not as well-versed in stalking as I am. For that you owe me millions what with the royalties I have to forego. What's that I'm hearing; you're concerned? Well, concern your granny's ass! I say you're selfish (and I'm irrational.)
But then, I may be overreacting. And barking at the wrong tree. He must've (been love, but it's over now... wenk) noted the sharp increase in his page traffic attributable to viewer Anonymous (That's me, that's me!) hence the unexpected restriction.
Oh well. Kid, you don't know who you're running away from. >:)
1 comment:
wahaha. Pepper Parental! :P
ang selfish niya naman para hindi ishare ang sarili niya. view lang e! haha
Post a Comment