Pilipit
This upset stomach's been, um, upsetting me to say the least. It's excruciating, it's gut-wrenching. It's as if my intestines are being stretched and pulled back and forth. This must be how having a colonic feels like. Or being butt-fucked. (Yes, I just said "butt-fucked", prude.) I've abdicated "the throne" so many times now because all I've done sitting there is to contort like a circus freak and frown like a clown (Huh?), but "the kingdom" just keeps on calling me back. Haha. Ouch. :(
I can't trace what food possibly might have caused this diarrhea dilemma. It started two days ago, a day after I got here in Pampanga. All I know is I've been eating three, hefty meals daily (which is more than my usual diet because I rarely have breakfast) in my quest to conquer Twigdom. But that'll be in my next post. Until then. I think it's safe to take in my loperamide medication now according to Trivia Mistress Noella Omaga.
This upset stomach's been, um, upsetting me to say the least. It's excruciating, it's gut-wrenching. It's as if my intestines are being stretched and pulled back and forth. This must be how having a colonic feels like. Or being butt-fucked. (Yes, I just said "butt-fucked", prude.) I've abdicated "the throne" so many times now because all I've done sitting there is to contort like a circus freak and frown like a clown (Huh?), but "the kingdom" just keeps on calling me back. Haha. Ouch. :(
I can't trace what food possibly might have caused this diarrhea dilemma. It started two days ago, a day after I got here in Pampanga. All I know is I've been eating three, hefty meals daily (which is more than my usual diet because I rarely have breakfast) in my quest to conquer Twigdom. But that'll be in my next post. Until then. I think it's safe to take in my loperamide medication now according to Trivia Mistress Noella Omaga.
No comments:
Post a Comment