Water Break
Rainy days have gone by, and the lazy days have taken place. I want a break. So I'm taking one! A very short one will do; I'll allow myself to absent from my classes even just for a couple of days. Call it a reorientation program for my pig-headed self about the plans, goals, resolutions, and whatnot I've set at the start of the sem. (May ganyon?!)
See, with this breather I was able to churn out a decent (i.e. of decent length) blog entry. My engrossment in acads (Talaga lang ha?) and in the 'til-late night BACBACAN practices didn't allow me that. I'm not complaining though, especially with the perks the second reason brings. *Winks*
Oh my God, I'm blushing! Oh wait, it's just my rashes. They resurfaced and they're back with vengeance!
---
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do, and I hurt myself by hurting you.
It breaks my heart and my spirit to see you cry because of me. Because of us. Because of our situation.
Rainy days have gone by, and the lazy days have taken place. I want a break. So I'm taking one! A very short one will do; I'll allow myself to absent from my classes even just for a couple of days. Call it a reorientation program for my pig-headed self about the plans, goals, resolutions, and whatnot I've set at the start of the sem. (May ganyon?!)
See, with this breather I was able to churn out a decent (i.e. of decent length) blog entry. My engrossment in acads (Talaga lang ha?) and in the 'til-late night BACBACAN practices didn't allow me that. I'm not complaining though, especially with the perks the second reason brings. *Winks*
Oh my God, I'm blushing! Oh wait, it's just my rashes. They resurfaced and they're back with vengeance!
---
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do, and I hurt myself by hurting you.
It breaks my heart and my spirit to see you cry because of me. Because of us. Because of our situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment