Crushing You Crushes Me
I can't take it anymore. Whenever you come near or are just in plain sight I supress my kilig, and it's taking its toll on my health. Just the act of remembering you wrings my insides, especially my frail, black heart. Shoo, you!
I have some alternative suggestions though. Let's see.
1.) Reposition your eyes and nose upwards thereby extending the vertical gap between them and between your nose and mouth; and reducing the area of your forehead.
2.) Pull your eyeballs out of their sockets.
3.) Face sideways; the angle does not favor you. Better yet, get out of my sight.
4.) Acquire atrophy.
5.) Be obnoxious as much as I am. Or worse.
I can't take it anymore. Whenever you come near or are just in plain sight I supress my kilig, and it's taking its toll on my health. Just the act of remembering you wrings my insides, especially my frail, black heart. Shoo, you!
I have some alternative suggestions though. Let's see.
1.) Reposition your eyes and nose upwards thereby extending the vertical gap between them and between your nose and mouth; and reducing the area of your forehead.
2.) Pull your eyeballs out of their sockets.
3.) Face sideways; the angle does not favor you. Better yet, get out of my sight.
4.) Acquire atrophy.
5.) Be obnoxious as much as I am. Or worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment