Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Before Classes Officially Start


The DBM and DOJ secretaries and the First Daughter

I arrived at UP past 10 AM; first stop was at the Yakal Residence Hall to again inquire and pester Sir Robidillo (sp?), dormitory manager, about my wait-list status. Just when I was about to lose hope of being admitted to said dorm, he handed me some forms to fill out (up? I always mix up.) My lungs nearly burst as I inhaled and exhaled my excitement. I'm halfway to being a mushi Yakalite. (As if that means anything to you.)

I didn't fare with as much luck with the manual enlistment, but it wasn't that bad either. I still have two subjects left to enlist. As my wolf-wearing-sheep-skin act worked with Sir Robidillo, I hope it also does tomorrow with the professors. Awoo! Have you ever heard a wolf cry to the blue corn moon? I have never seen a sem without a torturous registration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for a while i thought i was the first daughter. but how can you or chris bear a child? hahaha. i like this pic ivan. i'll post it in my blog too!!!! :P

-judy

Ivan said...

huh? who would bear a what?!

go lang, ako lang naman ata nagbabasa nun eh. hehe.