Mushi Enchantment
I got so hooked on "Mushishi" I only went out this day just to attend the HR (and D) postplanning at McDo Katips. My overconfidence will yield me terrible electives and class schedule. Oh well, as if I really care.
I'm three episodes away before completing the anime series; "Saiunkoku Monogatari" is next in line. Super thanks to Jazelli (Oi, magparamdam ka!) for the burned anime she lent. Mi mi mirakuru Mikurun-run, mi mi mirakuru Mikurun-run! Whee!
I got so hooked on "Mushishi" I only went out this day just to attend the HR (and D) postplanning at McDo Katips. My overconfidence will yield me terrible electives and class schedule. Oh well, as if I really care.
I'm three episodes away before completing the anime series; "Saiunkoku Monogatari" is next in line. Super thanks to Jazelli (Oi, magparamdam ka!) for the burned anime she lent. Mi mi mirakuru Mikurun-run, mi mi mirakuru Mikurun-run! Whee!
No comments:
Post a Comment