Monday, August 28, 2006

Tetris

My life is a Tetris game destined for failure. The blocks fall at level-nine speed, yet it's not the kind of action that I look for. There are occasional, cheap thrills here and there, but I end up boring myself comatose most of the time. I let the pieces pile onto their places, not so neatly, forming gaps and holes in between. That must explain the void I feel inside. The vacuity no amount of Elmer's Glue (Yucch, talagang siningit?) can fill.

I anticipate the moment when finally the screen flashes the words "Game Over". It may be hard to stomach so I just look away, close my eyes, and fidget as I wait. O God, just push the "Off" button! (Shet, ang drama!)

I don't know where to start. I don't know where I stand. I don't know where I'm headed to. I'm so lost... in your arms, baby, lost in your a-a-arms.

1 comment:

Goddess Levs said...

ivan, ang drama ng post mo ha? hehe. ang ganda ng analogy. :D