Chocobot
Bigyan kita ng piso
Bili kang Chocobot sa kanto
Buksan at kainin mo
Balat nito'y iyong itago
Basahin ang nakasulat
Baka lang ika'y mamulat
I'm just stirring up things here. Moving on, Zel did her palm-reading thing on me. She only made clear that things are unclear. (Thing, thing, thing. Yay to articulateness.)
It only made clear that things are unclear.
Hmm. Here's another one.
Truth is truth hurts.
And the one-liner that takes home the trophy.
Will you choose to love someone who completes you or someone you love completely?
Or something to that effect. Either way, WTF!
Whoever authored that line should drown in liquified cheese. It implies you have to choose between two, separate persons. Can't you choose someone who completes you and, at the same time, whom you love completely? And why am I making such a fuss? I, too, should drown in liquified cheese, but only after I watch You Are the One. Yes, Elmer (a.k.a. Elle Bee Doo) , you are the one.
Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga look good together, noh? Whatever happened to the rumor that she's gay? "Magpakatotoo ka, sister," as her softdrink commercial with Piolo Pascual said (Remember?) And, yeah, that goes to you, too, Piolo.
Bigyan kita ng piso
Bili kang Chocobot sa kanto
Buksan at kainin mo
Balat nito'y iyong itago
Basahin ang nakasulat
Baka lang ika'y mamulat
I'm just stirring up things here. Moving on, Zel did her palm-reading thing on me. She only made clear that things are unclear. (Thing, thing, thing. Yay to articulateness.)
It only made clear that things are unclear.
Hmm. Here's another one.
Truth is truth hurts.
And the one-liner that takes home the trophy.
Will you choose to love someone who completes you or someone you love completely?
Or something to that effect. Either way, WTF!
Whoever authored that line should drown in liquified cheese. It implies you have to choose between two, separate persons. Can't you choose someone who completes you and, at the same time, whom you love completely? And why am I making such a fuss? I, too, should drown in liquified cheese, but only after I watch You Are the One. Yes, Elmer (a.k.a. Elle Bee Doo) , you are the one.
Sam Milby and Toni Gonzaga look good together, noh? Whatever happened to the rumor that she's gay? "Magpakatotoo ka, sister," as her softdrink commercial with Piolo Pascual said (Remember?) And, yeah, that goes to you, too, Piolo.
2 comments:
nabasa ko sa tabloid recently, parang si piolo daw and rica peralejo. hehehe. i wanna watch you are the one din!!! :)
ohmygulay, i can't buhlieve you read tabloids! o baka naman YES yan?
let us watch! wenk. as if noh, magpapakita ka.
Post a Comment