Myx, Magnet, Meatshop
Last Tuesday night was my chance to see Elle Bee Doo play with his band, a chance that I wasted. Fortunately, it's not the last one. All along until the concert, I thought I was going with Kate and Zel. Apparently, they changed plans as one just slept with a migraine (care of Therese and her 142-ish 129 exam) and the other one met up with an Atenean "friend" (stress on the ""). Reluctantly I left the concert venue upon knowing no one would accompany me there as I shriek my lungs out a la psycho-fan girl for Elle and Elle alone. Now, it's clear what I want to do in life, be his groupie.
About what instrument he plays, I'm still clueless. If it's the keyboard or the guitar, imagine the beautiful music we can make together. Haha. Kadire! I doubt he's the vocalist, but if he is, then I'll go doubly more gaga over him, devour him in all his pasty-skinned glory. *Gags* Maybe instead of "Elle Bee Doo" I should name him "Elmer" as in, you know, Elmer's Glue. He looks squeakily clean it surprised me that he smokes. Blah blah, enough about Pasty Boy.
I went to Magnet and watched for the second time Up dharma Down perform live. There was no Dia (whose thigh I could have squeezed whenever I got excited by Armi's melisma) with me. However, all was good. Who needs Vanness Wu anyway when Wesley Gonzales, Buwi (sp? I swear he looks like Kim Rae Won) of Parokya, and handful of other cuties (pathetic word choice) are in the same room to ogle at?
The show ended around 12AM. Kate, Joan, and Zel were at Meatshop (or is it The Meatshop?); I followed. Picture them pouring Red Horse into their tall glasses and me modestly sipping bottled water. Four hours later, you'd have three, tipsy, girls barfing and a loser-ly prude holding his bottle of mineral water.
Last Tuesday night was my chance to see Elle Bee Doo play with his band, a chance that I wasted. Fortunately, it's not the last one. All along until the concert, I thought I was going with Kate and Zel. Apparently, they changed plans as one just slept with a migraine (care of Therese and her 142-ish 129 exam) and the other one met up with an Atenean "friend" (stress on the ""). Reluctantly I left the concert venue upon knowing no one would accompany me there as I shriek my lungs out a la psycho-fan girl for Elle and Elle alone. Now, it's clear what I want to do in life, be his groupie.
About what instrument he plays, I'm still clueless. If it's the keyboard or the guitar, imagine the beautiful music we can make together. Haha. Kadire! I doubt he's the vocalist, but if he is, then I'll go doubly more gaga over him, devour him in all his pasty-skinned glory. *Gags* Maybe instead of "Elle Bee Doo" I should name him "Elmer" as in, you know, Elmer's Glue. He looks squeakily clean it surprised me that he smokes. Blah blah, enough about Pasty Boy.
I went to Magnet and watched for the second time Up dharma Down perform live. There was no Dia (whose thigh I could have squeezed whenever I got excited by Armi's melisma) with me. However, all was good. Who needs Vanness Wu anyway when Wesley Gonzales, Buwi (sp? I swear he looks like Kim Rae Won) of Parokya, and handful of other cuties (pathetic word choice) are in the same room to ogle at?
The show ended around 12AM. Kate, Joan, and Zel were at Meatshop (or is it The Meatshop?); I followed. Picture them pouring Red Horse into their tall glasses and me modestly sipping bottled water. Four hours later, you'd have three, tipsy, girls barfing and a loser-ly prude holding his bottle of mineral water.
No comments:
Post a Comment