Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Trinoma Date and More Gong Yoo

I had to edit my previous entry because it read so awkward(ly). At least I have an excuse for the crappy prose: I was half-asleep when I posted it.

From which I segue to my a-whole-day of be
ing awake last Saturday. 2AM to 2AM, baby! After my 4AM-1PM shift, I headed straight to Dona's apartment to pick her up (yucch, feeling de kotse) for our date. Here's her own account of our Trimona outing. Below is my highlight.

Super Bowl. We ordered a four-person meal's worth of fried everything: shrimp, chicken, and rice. Deeply breathe as I could, I wasn't able to devour all of what we ordered so I took home the leftover. Here's the interseting part: I forgot to put it in the refrigirator before I hit the sack. I remembered as soon as I woke up, checked my bag and smelled the content of the plastic wrapper. Each food item smelled/tasted fine still, except for the fried rice. Keber! Breakfast was bountiful that morning, maasim-asim pa. Haha. Gross, ne?
---
Gong Yoo (GY) DVDs c/o Dona


In furnace, Spy Girl was a major yawn. Its only redeeming point is, well, GY and *coughs* his shirtless scenes. Yes, there was more than one! (Trivia: The subject "more than one", albeit it denotes plurality, takes the singular verb.)


On the other hand, the second DVD She's on Duty was more engaging. Although it felt as if GY's presence was like a cameo appearance with several scenes. As if he lacked character development. But what do I know about character development, right? (Pretentious prick.) And I was bracing myself for the sex scenes which only now I discovered are from another GY and Kim Sun Ah ("My Name Is Kim Sam Soon") movie, S Diary.


So what was it like watching these movies? At the sight of GY, I literally felt my chest tighten it made breathing a task. Beautiful people stumbling in love over each other. I just wish I have someone whom I can be vulnerable to and emotionally depend on. I think I'm ready. WTF! Haha.

No comments: