Oh My God... Nairaos Rin ang Talent Night!
I should be posting something psycho-dramatic right now, but I've been too fvcking (Feel kong magmura, bakit?) depressed to finish it. Paradoxical, noh? Depression's what's inspired me to write, yet it's also what's been keeping me from writing.
I'll set my depression and suicidal thoughts aside for the moment. Today has been quite cheerful (cheerful?) for me to whine and to give my readers (feelingero?) migraine. I'll savor this temporary high until it lasts, until the fists of depression knock me down again.
Lalala. I had no 115 (Prof. Valcarcel really reminds me of my dead lola that's why she's close to my heart. Haha.) and 151 today. Whee! Fifteen hours of sleep equals pounding headache and sore back.
I'm too lazy to enumerate everything that happened so I'm cutting this short. Talent Night has been fairly successful. Strike out "fairly". Overconfidence. Haha. Save for the bland spaghetti.
I'm going to see again Elmer tomorrow after a very long time. (So?) And I forgot to mention, I had a very, very quick conversation with Amboy, but the bitch was beside him. Shit. Nonetheless, kilig for me.
^_^
I should be posting something psycho-dramatic right now, but I've been too fvcking (Feel kong magmura, bakit?) depressed to finish it. Paradoxical, noh? Depression's what's inspired me to write, yet it's also what's been keeping me from writing.
I'll set my depression and suicidal thoughts aside for the moment. Today has been quite cheerful (cheerful?) for me to whine and to give my readers (feelingero?) migraine. I'll savor this temporary high until it lasts, until the fists of depression knock me down again.
Lalala. I had no 115 (Prof. Valcarcel really reminds me of my dead lola that's why she's close to my heart. Haha.) and 151 today. Whee! Fifteen hours of sleep equals pounding headache and sore back.
I'm too lazy to enumerate everything that happened so I'm cutting this short. Talent Night has been fairly successful. Strike out "fairly". Overconfidence. Haha. Save for the bland spaghetti.
I'm going to see again Elmer tomorrow after a very long time. (So?) And I forgot to mention, I had a very, very quick conversation with Amboy, but the bitch was beside him. Shit. Nonetheless, kilig for me.
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment