The Infatuation of Ivan Rico
Someone combo-slap me in the face, back to sanity. Now na! This feeling I've had too much, too many times in a span of, what, one year? Eek, hormonal outrage!
I've just crossed Instsik Bewa's name out my list. He can knock as much as he wants, but I'm not anymore opening my door for him. Haha. As if.
Amboy, he's done for. The fair-skinned bwitch has completely bedazzled him, and now he's like a little puppy chasing the bwitch's tail. God, save that poor puppy from the clutches of evil!
Sigh. Sixto's (help me create a better code name) not going to the poker tournament after all. So, so , so sad. Tomorrow may not be a lucky day to play. What do you think, should I call or fold? Corny, kadire! (Had I been the organizer I would've named the event "Hold or Fold". It ryhmes and sounds better. Wenk. For more epal lang.)
Someone combo-slap me in the face, back to sanity. Now na! This feeling I've had too much, too many times in a span of, what, one year? Eek, hormonal outrage!
I've just crossed Instsik Bewa's name out my list. He can knock as much as he wants, but I'm not anymore opening my door for him. Haha. As if.
Amboy, he's done for. The fair-skinned bwitch has completely bedazzled him, and now he's like a little puppy chasing the bwitch's tail. God, save that poor puppy from the clutches of evil!
Sigh. Sixto's (help me create a better code name) not going to the poker tournament after all. So, so , so sad. Tomorrow may not be a lucky day to play. What do you think, should I call or fold? Corny, kadire! (Had I been the organizer I would've named the event "Hold or Fold". It ryhmes and sounds better. Wenk. For more epal lang.)
No comments:
Post a Comment