The Disappearance of Ivantot
After all the brutal kicking and violent jamming the CPU of my PC has received from me, it finally gave in and died on me. Indefinitely. Waah!
I really, really pray that my hard drive has not been damaged. I will throw tantrums to death if I cannot anymore recover some of my most precious collections: my musicand porn files.
Life without Internet connection sucks big time. It's worse than the Lenten season when nothing is aired on TV but Lenten-y programs that will bore you comatose or delude you into repentance and resolution.
Sigh. My life is shitty. My life has never been shittier. My life is shit. Period.
Until then.
After all the brutal kicking and violent jamming the CPU of my PC has received from me, it finally gave in and died on me. Indefinitely. Waah!
I really, really pray that my hard drive has not been damaged. I will throw tantrums to death if I cannot anymore recover some of my most precious collections: my music
Life without Internet connection sucks big time. It's worse than the Lenten season when nothing is aired on TV but Lenten-y programs that will bore you comatose or delude you into repentance and resolution.
Sigh. My life is shitty. My life has never been shittier. My life is shit. Period.
Until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment