(Tam)Back
A place in time still belongs to us
Stays preserved in my mind
In the memories Lolit Solis, ah ho
Never too far away...
As soon as the night ends, I wish time will loop back to the 24th of December when care was put aside and food, stuffed inside. As much as I want to see my office mates again-- on second thought, it's not that much. I dread laying my eyes on that "Unread Mail" folder, text in bold, especially the two-, three-digit (God forbid) count beside it. Why aren't people considerate enough to stop sending work email during holidays?
It's early into the year and I'm already complaining so much. Hay, leche!
A place in time still belongs to us
Stays preserved in my mind
In the memories Lolit Solis, ah ho
Never too far away...
As soon as the night ends, I wish time will loop back to the 24th of December when care was put aside and food, stuffed inside. As much as I want to see my office mates again-- on second thought, it's not that much. I dread laying my eyes on that "Unread Mail" folder, text in bold, especially the two-, three-digit (God forbid) count beside it. Why aren't people considerate enough to stop sending work email during holidays?
It's early into the year and I'm already complaining so much. Hay, leche!
No comments:
Post a Comment