I Liked What I Was Doing
And the perks that came along with it. Why did you have to take them away from me? Why did you have to choose just one person? Why was it not me? Now I hear people from the top are quite surprised and not convinced with your decisions.
This is envy talking. You deal with it because I can't.
And the perks that came along with it. Why did you have to take them away from me? Why did you have to choose just one person? Why was it not me? Now I hear people from the top are quite surprised and not convinced with your decisions.
This is envy talking. You deal with it because I can't.
3 comments:
"You deal with it because I can't." -ooh, I like!
Hugs nalang kita Ivan. We should go out again soon.
Lilipas rin 'to.
Let's go out, I'm just a text away! :)
work-related?? haha nasa San Jose ka na sana ngayon.
Post a Comment