
Although his looks could pass for a sex offender's (in the picture at least), I guarantee he's not one. Aba, ay kay gwapo namang niyang kriminal kung ganyon. I'd hurl myself to his feet and implore him to treat me like dirt. Kyaa!
It was lunchtime, July 2009 in Cincinnati. In an office cafeteria, I first laid my eyes on him and thought to myself, "Si koya may future," but quickly second-guessed his "preference" after sensing a metrosexual air to him. Sleekly styled coif and tight-fitting clothes. Nonetheless, he was a pleasant sight to behold.
Naku, mahaba-habang kwento at tinatamad na ako. A basta, he's from England and he's here in Manila for a few days. I work indirectly with him kaya we're in speaking in terms. Mabango ang hininga niya at muntik na akong himatayin sa kilig nang minsang bulungan niya ako.
1 comment:
Hahaha natawa naman ako, sex offender?! Sino yan?!
Post a Comment