Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ivan & Disgrace

It was with much sadness that I watched the final, final episode of my most favorite sitcom whose characters I, as a gay adolescent, had related to so much.

Anong petsa na, ngayon ko lang napanood! I downloaded the complete eighth season. Just tell me if you want a copy. :)
---


The final episode of the eighth and final season of the sitcom shows Will and Grace having the biggest fight yet in their twenty-year relationship as Grace, pregnant with her ex-husband Leo's child, decides to remarry him. Will, having ended his friendship with Grace, gets back with his ex-boyfriend Vince to live together and raise a child of their own.

Two years later, with Jack and Karen's help, Will and Grace reconcile. However, too busy raising their own families, they find it hard to have time for each other.

Will and Grace have a falling out that lasts for years. As if by fate, they bump into each other again when their children meet in college (and eventually get married).

No comments: