Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Goodbye to Love

Gawd, my life's so humdrum these days. I’m having a hard time coming up with silly anecdotes/narratives for this blog. It’s like waking up at 4PM, the heat of the afternoon sun taunts you, but you’re too hungry and dazed to even get annoyed. Nonetheless, you proceed wracking your brain to write something you
know only you would care about, still hoping it would amuse your readers as well. So, here it goes.

Last time I mentioned that starting this month I’ll
be getting an additional 2,000-peso “hazard pay” because of my night shift. I take that back, I will not be getting that 2,000-pesos-less-tax pay anymore because. For me to be eligible, my shift should start or end within the 12AM-5AM time window. But my shift’s at 8:45PM to 5:45AM. Oh well, I just have to content with the night differential premium and wish “hazard” to anyone qualified for the extra 2,000 pesos.

What else, um, there has been an organizational reshuffling in our account that’s why my team is getting assigned to a new team leader (TL). This sucks because my present TL is TL material (as in true love material, hehe). He’s one of the two passable crushables on our production floor. He’s 25, Tsinoy, a La Sallista, and a basketball jock. The
second one is 23, tisoy, taga-UP, and a dragonboat rower (possibly gay, too). I could only stare at him as much from afar, I dare not sit near his station lest my ugliness be magnified by his auric presence. (May ganyon?) And now they’re taking my TL away from me. Huhu.
---
I like. Buy me.


"HEART STATION" screenshots

No comments: