Thursday, February 14, 2008

This Will Be the Day That I Die

If I cared for this year's Buhlemtime's, I wouldn't be abl
e to celebrate it fully. It's my rest day today but I'm required to report for work to attend training. At least, it's RD OT. I can't wait for tomorrow's payday!

This morning the office pantry bathed in red casa light. The four-piece strings orchestra band playing the corniest of love songs made the free pasta taste even yucchier. But it's the thought that counts, right? Wrong.
---
I was to go home and seconds after the elevator doors open
ed my jaw dropped. I was facing Lady A wearing the same dumbfounded expression I had.

A: O, anong ginagawa mo dito?
I: Sa pantry ako [nagtatrabaho], bakit? (I said that jokingly, of course) E ikaw?
A: Hindi kita kilala ha.

I: Di rin kita kilala.


CE people, she's the Queen of the Nile.
Or Jollibee, whichever you prefer.
---
Forty feet away I spotted a long-time crush inside Pancake House in our office building. First glance and immediately I recognized it was Rich Herrera. He modeled for Century tuna and Gold's Gym. His is the face plastered on Close-Up tubes as well. It's Valentine's and I wish he'd rape date me.


Rich Herrera
---
Have you heard that Marc Jacobs named (or will name?) one of his bags BB after Bryanboy? They are friends now, sort of. Amazing, noh? That lucky bitch.

BB Ostrich Bag by Marc Jacobs (Fall/Winter 2008-2009)

No comments: