Thursday, February 28, 2008

Update Ulit

Martyr-martyran

Haloo! Hehe.

Our shift assignments for March were already announced. Mine's below.

Start: 9:30PM
End: 6:30AM
Rest: Tues-Wed


The employer deliberately set it that even
when my shift adjusts one hour earlier (8:30PM) for the daylight saving time (whatever that is); I'm still 30 minutes shy from receiving hazard pay. Grrr.

And originally, my rest days were supposed to be on Sat-Sun; however, I swapped schedules with a workmate.

She is a 29-year-old mother of two and has held jobs as an architect and a band vocalist. She's beautiful and intelligent, too (la lang, had to include that). Thing is her husband will force her to resign if her rest days fall on weekdays that's why I readily swapped with her. That means sacrificing weekend eat-outs/lakwatsa on my part. B
ut I guess it's okay, she has been my work companion recently and I wouldn't want her to go.
---
Archuchuchu


David Archuleta, you had me at "Hello" "Heaven". You rock my world and you don't know it! Waah!

Notice he has this quirk of licking and licking and licking his lips. We'd just wish we were those plump, soft, and red lips. He'd set our underwear drawers on fire. Pati mga brief at panty nagliliyaban sa sampayan. He'd even pass for a Zac Efron look-alike. (Hehe, that's pushing it.)

But you have to admit David's more than just a cutie pie, he's got talent.

√ Vocal Quality
√ Vocal Range
√ Vocal Control


Emphasis on the control: melismatic, can pull off a riff without breaking a vocal chord sweat. That poses an internal conflict on my part though because if I had that voice, singing black songs would be as smooth as writing in cursive. And I wouldn't need to lower octaves! But I guess I'd let admiration overwhelm envy.

Obviously, David Archuleta is disturbing the peace. My peace of mind.
---
Explicating

I: Anong ibig sabihin ng latest post ni Utada? Nagdadrama b sya? At bkt? Dhl b kulelat single niya? Dhl b apprehensv sya sa sales ng album nya? In luv b sya?

J: Wala lang, mahilig lang syang gumulong sa sahig. Parang feel ko din gumulong.

I: Nagdadrama ka rn b?

J: Di naman, gaya2x lang.ΓΌ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

david archuchuchu...

he's good, yeah. got me in "Heaven" too. pero ateh nakakaloka ang following nya...those teenage girls screaming their love for him is making me feel so OLD!

sayang i like him pa naman, kaya lang i tend to stay away from the hype...and since he's pretty much everyone's bet already ayoko na lang maki-join, maghahanap na lang ako ng underdog dun (so jason castro ok ka sana pero i swear stop the facial expressions na mukha kang najejebs forever!).

Ivan said...

alpheetaaa!!!

um, yea parang ganun rin nafefeel ko. sana bading na lang siya para mabawasan yang mga screaming fan girls na yan. hehe.