My Day in the Citi
Yesterday had a rough start:
1.) I left the house for the bus station one hour later than I planned;
2.) I waited, contrary to what I anticipated since it's a midweek-day (which I now realize has no basis), for thirty minutes for a Cubao-destined bus;
3.) After boarding and being settled inside said bus (Farrah Naparan was my seatmate, by the way), what should have been only a ten-minute stop-over before the bus leaves the station, stretched to thirty minutes after which the conductor advised the passengers to transfer to another bus because the air-conditioning system had a glitch that would take another thirty minutes to repair;
4.) The second bus had no vacant seats, but I couldn't afford to wait much longer so I had to put up sitting along the aisle.
(As if you give a shit to the shitty shit, shit that shat on me.)
All was well after that except for the fact that I was ninety minutes late for my internship interview. Yay. Woohoo. As if I was under an asthmatic episode that I couldn't catch my breath, and my heart felt like it was being wrung like a piece of wet laundry. You could say I was on the verge of a stroke. Blah blah blah blah blah...
As it turned out, I was twenty three hours too early for my interview. La lala lala.
Yeah, I nailed the interview and I didn't even rely on the script I prepared. Haha. As if it was that difficult. Yeah, whatever. Nonetheless, I have been accepted the same day as a summer intern at Citbank, N.A., Makati *turns 360 degrees* City! I will be assigned at the HR Admin Unit of the Country Human Resource Group (CHRG) of the Corporate and Investment Bank, whatever that means. Haha. (Levs will also be assigned at the same unit.)
I pray to god that the other male intern in the unit will pass at least my aesthetic standards which are really not high so it's as good as having no standards at all. Desperado. I kid.
Yesterday had a rough start:
1.) I left the house for the bus station one hour later than I planned;
2.) I waited, contrary to what I anticipated since it's a midweek-day (which I now realize has no basis), for thirty minutes for a Cubao-destined bus;
3.) After boarding and being settled inside said bus (Farrah Naparan was my seatmate, by the way), what should have been only a ten-minute stop-over before the bus leaves the station, stretched to thirty minutes after which the conductor advised the passengers to transfer to another bus because the air-conditioning system had a glitch that would take another thirty minutes to repair;
4.) The second bus had no vacant seats, but I couldn't afford to wait much longer so I had to put up sitting along the aisle.
(As if you give a shit to the shitty shit, shit that shat on me.)
All was well after that except for the fact that I was ninety minutes late for my internship interview. Yay. Woohoo. As if I was under an asthmatic episode that I couldn't catch my breath, and my heart felt like it was being wrung like a piece of wet laundry. You could say I was on the verge of a stroke. Blah blah blah blah blah...
As it turned out, I was twenty three hours too early for my interview. La lala lala.
Yeah, I nailed the interview and I didn't even rely on the script I prepared. Haha. As if it was that difficult. Yeah, whatever. Nonetheless, I have been accepted the same day as a summer intern at Citbank, N.A., Makati *turns 360 degrees* City! I will be assigned at the HR Admin Unit of the Country Human Resource Group (CHRG) of the Corporate and Investment Bank, whatever that means. Haha. (Levs will also be assigned at the same unit.)
I pray to god that the other male intern in the unit will pass at least my aesthetic standards which are really not high so it's as good as having no standards at all. Desperado. I kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment