Mundane Thursday
"Hala, sige! Lumayas kayong lahat at magsiksikan kayo sa Boracay! At huwag na kayong babalik!"
Parang sira. That's why I adore her.
---
Had that company not called and scheduled next week my interview for the summer internship I'm dying to land (Gen already got accepted; I hope Gil, Levs, and I, too), I wouldn't have something to look forward to until this Lenten blah-ness lasts. Ugh.
The holiday boredom is starting to creep in to me. Nothing's on TV (although I was able to catch the PBB 2 Housemates' recollection drama a while ago), no one's texting me, and no one's online. Everyone's gone out of town. Well, that is excluding me. I still have a stack of anime and manga CDs care of Jazel though so I think I'll be able to survive.
La lala lala...
"Hala, sige! Lumayas kayong lahat at magsiksikan kayo sa Boracay! At huwag na kayong babalik!"
Parang sira. That's why I adore her.
---
Had that company not called and scheduled next week my interview for the summer internship I'm dying to land (Gen already got accepted; I hope Gil, Levs, and I, too), I wouldn't have something to look forward to until this Lenten blah-ness lasts. Ugh.
The holiday boredom is starting to creep in to me. Nothing's on TV (although I was able to catch the PBB 2 Housemates' recollection drama a while ago), no one's texting me, and no one's online. Everyone's gone out of town. Well, that is excluding me. I still have a stack of anime and manga CDs care of Jazel though so I think I'll be able to survive.
La lala lala...
3 comments:
wow! accepted na si gen?! kainggit! shet, im scared to the bones!
huwaw!!!
good luck sa internship! :D
Good luck, Ivan!:D
Post a Comment