The Inventor of "Ivanee"
Because "Ivanee" is slowly gaining widespread usage much to my amazement, the one who coined it insists that she be acknowledged publicly as, um, the one who coined it. The first one, to be precise because Kattee also did, but she came only in second.
Haha. There, I posted your picture. :P You have no right to complain because you never refused when I asked for your permission. Nyahaha. >:)
---
Whee, I just finished downloading CAN'T BUY MY LOVE by YUI!
---
Got excited over this (found the link from T. Duna's blog) so I hurriedly signed up for an account. Too bad most of my username choices were already unavailable so I had to stick with "ivanfloresrico".
Because "Ivanee" is slowly gaining widespread usage much to my amazement, the one who coined it insists that she be acknowledged publicly as, um, the one who coined it. The first one, to be precise because Kattee also did, but she came only in second.
Haha. There, I posted your picture. :P You have no right to complain because you never refused when I asked for your permission. Nyahaha. >:)
---
Whee, I just finished downloading CAN'T BUY MY LOVE by YUI!
---
Got excited over this (found the link from T. Duna's blog) so I hurriedly signed up for an account. Too bad most of my username choices were already unavailable so I had to stick with "ivanfloresrico".
1 comment:
Nakakainis yung gmail paper. Haha.
Post a Comment