Libre, Init, PBB, at Titi
.
Dia invited me to her post-birthday dinner treat at Glorietta. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to come (and text her about my not coming, hehe). Dia, if you're reading this, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for letting pass yet another opportunity at free food for myself. O, what a waste! Hehe.
It might be inappropriate to tell, but whoever said I'm good at appropriateness? Anyway, Dia asked me to inform Jac (yes, Jacqueline Lourdes Mago) that she also invites her to said dinner, to patch things up between them, etc. So inform Jac I did, however, she dismissed it as just another one of my pranks. Jaccy, don't you think it's much too late for April Fools'?
---
It's getting hotter by the day, and I think the temperature will continue to rise until its zenith in May. It's good to know that I will have been in the middle of my internship stint by then. Meaning, pretending to work one-third of each day inside the air-conditioned confines of CitiTower.
Until then, I have to suffer the icky, sticky (add to that, itchy) feeling the scorching heat causes. It's so disgusting it's frustrating! Waah! One would think that after the sun has set the heat would have subsided. But no, it's the exact opposite! It worsens until the wee hours of after-midnight. One of the cruel paradoxes of Mother Nature. (Huh?)
I'm not the only one complaining and posting about this in his blog, am I? It sure is much easier to bitch and whine. La lala lala...
---
I've been hooked on PBB Season 2, especially on the love teams that eventually have sprouted (e.g. Bruce-Wendy, Robert-Saicy). Kakilig!
Kian (the half-Persian guy) was evicted in the latest, um, eviction. I was praying that it was Bodie who got booted out instead. Yes, he may be good-looking (not my type), but god, he's sooo boooring. I rather would pick Nel over him any time of the day. Nel may be lacking in the, ahem, looks department, but everyone can see that his personality and humor more than compensate for that.
Anyway, I was able to catch the PBB telecast on Studio23 before lunch. The camera focused on Wendy ironing... ironing... ironing... and ironing. For fifteen minutes. In one angle. @_@ In fairness to Wendy (and I emphasize that I say this obectively that), she has a nice set of boobies. Hehe.
---
<3 is supposed to represent a heart, right? I realized it also resembles a dick. A shaftless dick at that.
Alpha said =3 looks more like the male organ. If mine is shaftless... no, let me rephrase that. If <3 is shaftless, then I say =3 is headless.
Both are lacking so I guess <=3 solves the issue. Haha. Please excuse me, the heat of summer (sunshine I miss you like nobody else) gets to my head (the one above).
It might be inappropriate to tell, but whoever said I'm good at appropriateness? Anyway, Dia asked me to inform Jac (yes, Jacqueline Lourdes Mago) that she also invites her to said dinner, to patch things up between them, etc. So inform Jac I did, however, she dismissed it as just another one of my pranks. Jaccy, don't you think it's much too late for April Fools'?
---
It's getting hotter by the day, and I think the temperature will continue to rise until its zenith in May. It's good to know that I will have been in the middle of my internship stint by then. Meaning, pretending to work one-third of each day inside the air-conditioned confines of CitiTower.
Until then, I have to suffer the icky, sticky (add to that, itchy) feeling the scorching heat causes. It's so disgusting it's frustrating! Waah! One would think that after the sun has set the heat would have subsided. But no, it's the exact opposite! It worsens until the wee hours of after-midnight. One of the cruel paradoxes of Mother Nature. (Huh?)
I'm not the only one complaining and posting about this in his blog, am I? It sure is much easier to bitch and whine. La lala lala...
---
I've been hooked on PBB Season 2, especially on the love teams that eventually have sprouted (e.g. Bruce-Wendy, Robert-Saicy). Kakilig!
Kian (the half-Persian guy) was evicted in the latest, um, eviction. I was praying that it was Bodie who got booted out instead. Yes, he may be good-looking (not my type), but god, he's sooo boooring. I rather would pick Nel over him any time of the day. Nel may be lacking in the, ahem, looks department, but everyone can see that his personality and humor more than compensate for that.
Anyway, I was able to catch the PBB telecast on Studio23 before lunch. The camera focused on Wendy ironing... ironing... ironing... and ironing. For fifteen minutes. In one angle. @_@ In fairness to Wendy (and I emphasize that I say this obectively that), she has a nice set of boobies. Hehe.
---
<3 is supposed to represent a heart, right? I realized it also resembles a dick. A shaftless dick at that.
Alpha said =3 looks more like the male organ. If mine is shaftless... no, let me rephrase that. If <3 is shaftless, then I say =3 is headless.
Both are lacking so I guess <=3 solves the issue. Haha. Please excuse me, the heat of summer (sunshine I miss you like nobody else) gets to my head (the one above).
1 comment:
@___________@
IVAAAAAAAAAAAAN! ToT
Post a Comment