Personality Quizzes from Blogthings
The second image appeals more to me, however the first one speaks more truth about myself. That's what I believe, at least. Tell me what you think.
I never really fancied much the color green before. That was until I joined The UP Circle of Entrepreneurs. Haha.
The second image appeals more to me, however the first one speaks more truth about myself. That's what I believe, at least. Tell me what you think.
I never really fancied much the color green before. That was until I joined The UP Circle of Entrepreneurs. Haha.
| The Part of You That No One Sees |
![]() You are unique, witty, and even a little snobby. You're quite proud of who you are, and nothing is going to change that. You've paved your own way in life, and you've ended up where you want to be. Underneath it all, you feel very isolated from the rest of the world. It's hard to find people to relate to you on every level. The mundane interests of your friends and family often bore or depress you. |
| The Part of You That No One Sees |
![]() You are balanced, peaceful, and sincere. You're the type of person who goes along to get along. And you're definitely afraid of rocking the boat. Underneath it all, you fear your world falling apart. You'll put up with a situation that you don't like in fear of changing it. Disruptive and forceful people intimidate you - and sometimes exploit you. |
More quizzes.
I'm as dependable as your PLDT Vibe dial-up Internet connection.
I'm as dependable as your PLDT Vibe dial-up Internet connection.
| Your Personality Profile |
![]() You are dependable, popular, and observant. Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness. In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do. You are unique, creative, and expressive. You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while. And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming! |
Last one.
| Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP) |
![]() Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm. Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving. |




No comments:
Post a Comment