Can't I Just Sleep Forever?
Got sick from last, last night's stress. A slight fever I'm willing to handle, but stress, never again. Not if I can help it. In the case that I apply (for the nth time) for next sem's CE officership (That's an "if", if I may emphasize. As of now, I'm resolved to making my life less complicated), I'm definitely avoiding the ad hoc committee positions. At least, under a core committee an officer is secured a budget for his project.
Anyway, as much as I want to go home in Pampanga right now, I can't because I just may worsen my present condition. Plus, the MMDA is fixing something somewhere in Cubao, Norman said, that's why traffic's as slow as hell.
By the way, he's staying overnight in the condo. For dinner, we originally intended to eat at KFC and changed plans when we saw there were a lot of people there, so off we went to Rustan's blah blah blah... I ended up being Norman's maid. I cooked packed, marinated chicken and, and, and that was it.
Starbucks' expresso brownies is love. Bittersweet. Bitter for the most part. Joke lang. Anyway, obvious bang bored ako?
Got sick from last, last night's stress. A slight fever I'm willing to handle, but stress, never again. Not if I can help it. In the case that I apply (for the nth time) for next sem's CE officership (That's an "if", if I may emphasize. As of now, I'm resolved to making my life less complicated), I'm definitely avoiding the ad hoc committee positions. At least, under a core committee an officer is secured a budget for his project.
Anyway, as much as I want to go home in Pampanga right now, I can't because I just may worsen my present condition. Plus, the MMDA is fixing something somewhere in Cubao, Norman said, that's why traffic's as slow as hell.
By the way, he's staying overnight in the condo. For dinner, we originally intended to eat at KFC and changed plans when we saw there were a lot of people there, so off we went to Rustan's blah blah blah... I ended up being Norman's maid. I cooked packed, marinated chicken and, and, and that was it.
Starbucks' expresso brownies is love. Bittersweet. Bitter for the most part. Joke lang. Anyway, obvious bang bored ako?
No comments:
Post a Comment