It's the Last Week of Classes
And it doesn't feel like it. I wonder why.
I just noticed I've been crankier the past few days, although people may not have noticed because I've been keeping the crankiness all to myself. Withdrawal symptom? Maybe. Then again, I've been cranky since time immemorial. (I really am my father's son. Eww.)
P.S. It's funny how unconsciously I typed "mother" when clearly it was the word "father" I intended to put. Hmm. Must be the repressed anger. Anyway, that's more than enough information you need to know so I'll shut up now.
And it doesn't feel like it. I wonder why.
I just noticed I've been crankier the past few days, although people may not have noticed because I've been keeping the crankiness all to myself. Withdrawal symptom? Maybe. Then again, I've been cranky since time immemorial. (I really am my father's son. Eww.)
P.S. It's funny how unconsciously I typed "mother" when clearly it was the word "father" I intended to put. Hmm. Must be the repressed anger. Anyway, that's more than enough information you need to know so I'll shut up now.
No comments:
Post a Comment