I yearn for a pet dog. However, owning one right now is impractical if not impossible. Our landlady who's a cat lady extends the same affection to dogs, but her house has no garage in it. The room Levs and I share is enough just for the two of us. I want the dog to have the space it deserves.
That's why my heart breaks looking at these pictures. Do you know how much Japanese Spitz and Shiba Inu puppies cost? Update: Each can cost more than USD 1,000. I died. But they're so fluffy I want to die again!


2 comments:
Aww I didn't know you also want a dog, that's why you and Bishy connected pala. :)
I want to keep my own dog din, pag may mansyon na ko.
Dona, kailan next out-of-town mo? Pwedeng sumama? Hehe.
Anyway, namimiss ko kasi yung mongrel Spitz namin which went missing a year ago. We never found her. :(
Plus I read that keeping dogs as pets is good for health.
Post a Comment